Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Form 5 life

Form 5 life
Okay! I knew it! Stop remind me! 
Damn! This life just sucks! 
My life just like go back two years ago.
FORM 3! /.\
And I know, I have to study very very hard this year.
Of course! Compare to form 3 life. -.-

First day of school was just fine :)
But, when the school finished............
Owwww~ 
I felt lost! I got nobody with me
I got nobody talk with me
I have nobody waiting for me just like last year.
Every thing seems like CHANGING! 
WTH?????

Anyway, I missed my friends a lot!
When I met them, I found that there's been ages we didn't met.
Awwww~ How does this feeling?
I just knew it! 
The precious friendship! 

I'm Form 5 now. 
How I wish I can go back to Form 4  
T^T
I missed form 4 a lot!
We gather and chit-chat
Isn't that fun, huh? :)

I think I got to go. 
I have so much thing to do even on the FIRST DAY of school.
-.-
I know right!!! >.< 
Teacher kept on saying PROJECT here PROJECT there 
I HATE THAT!!!!

And!!! DEMERIT !!! WHAT IS THIS!!????
DEMERIT SUCKS!!!! /.\
Ergh!!!!!!

Gotta go then. Bye everyone!! :) 

Love yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment