Saturday, 7 January 2012

Complain

First weekend of 2012
What's my feeling? 
Nothing
Just missed school so much!
So, I'm not complain anything 'bout school
BUT
I wanna complain 'bout my Biology teacher!
Damn!
I brought hope when I went to the lab
After 5 minutes, I WAS SLEEPY
WALAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm not suppose to complain this teacher
BECAUSE
She's the head of the Biology subject
But I still dislike this teacher!
I wanna change class /.\ 
Pondering how am I gonna get good result in Biology
This feeling is sucks!
Because I LOVE BIOLOGY SO MUCH!

Anyway, I trained basketball today & yesterday
EXHAUSTED /.\
I have to confess that Im really very old
Sigh! 
Wondering how am I play on the court
Get scold? or whatsoever? :')

There's tons of homework for me to do this weekend
Of course Im willing to do it
Just Im lazy sometimes :DDD
There's so much thing I wanna talk here
But Im lazy to write it down 
BECAUSE 
NOBODY WILL READ IT
T^T

I just wanna talk to somebody who cares 'bout me
But, I think that's impossible 
I've nobody to talk to
Even though I treat most of 'em my best friends
What do I get at last? ='/

I just have one, of course
She's the best best friend ever
We kidding around
I let her, she let me
She helps me, I help her
I teach her Maths, she teach me Chinese
She has all her ears when Im sad, happy, angry
I have all my ears when she's sad, happy, angry
She's my best best friend ever

She known me well
even though I don't talk
Because I show my mood in my face 
She wont force me if I don't wanna talk
But sometimes
she gets crazy because she really wanna know
But, at the same time
I still force her even though she don't wanna share her problem
HOW COOL AM I?  xD

She will tell me her problem between her and other friend
Sadness, angriness and whatsoever 
and I will just laugh at there 
OR
reply her 'OWH'
and she will like 
WTF? ARE YOU LISTENING?!!!
I still continue laughing until I know she's angry :D

She's just really nice to joke, play and laugh around
and I love her as my sister :DDDDD
DON'T DENY IT!
Cause you're the one that Im saying RIGHT NOW
And I'll not mention your name
I scare you're too shy ! 
And cannot take all this praises! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment