Yea! Right!
I'm the noisiest one!
I'm the noisiest one!
I'm the craziest one!
I'm the naughtiest one!
I'm the laziest one!
I'm the 'PIG' in this house!
I'm the one always compliant!
I'm the one always nagging at you guys!
I'm the one that always show BLACK FACE!
I'm the one....................
I'm the one....................
I'm the one....................
I'M ALWAYS THE ONE TO BE BLAME!
I'm just fed up!
WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO DO?!
I HATE THIS FAMILY!!!
I TRIED TO CO-OPERATE WITH YOU GUYS
WHAT DID I GET AT THE END!?
You guys just know how to say me!
Just know how to judge me!
Just know how to say back!
HYPOCRITE!
I know there's always a reason behind all this thing
I know!
Sometimes I'm just sick of it!
I always ask Jesus Christ why gave me all of this!
I always ranting all the thing that HE gave me!
I always imagine I'm the only one in this house!
I always imagine I can get all the thing in this house!
NOBODY SHARE WITH ME!
NOBODY!!
But I realize that
THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON BEHIND ALL THIS
I always imagine I can help friends when they're in trouble.
I always imagine I will have friend beside me
WHEN I'M SAD
I always imagine.......................
I always imagine.......................
I always imagine.......................
I'm just fed up!!!!!!!!
I know there's the reason why God give me all of this!
I know I can't complaint all this thing!
AND
I should appreciate it, not ranting 'bout it!
I HATE ALL THIS THING!
but I still have to accept HIS challenges!
but I still have to accept HIS challenges!
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO BE STRONG
BUT
BUT
I END UP CRYING IN MY BED EVERYDAY
I HATE THOSE DAYS!
I HATE CRYING!
I HATE I PRETEND EVERYTHING IS FINE
THE NEXT DAY
I HATE SADNESS COME TO ME ALL THE TIME!
BUT I STILL HAVE TO ACCEPT THOSE CHALLENGES!
They're just being hypocrite sometimes!
They only find me when they're having some problem!
They only find me when they need me!
They only find me................
They only find me...............
They only find me..............
WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS!?
I hate all of 'em that I treat them as my
But they only treat me as their normal friend!
They only find me when they're in trouble!
They only come find me when they need me!
WHAT THE F*CK YOU GUYS TREAT ME?!!!!
WHAT THE F*CK YOU GUYS TREAT ME?!!!!
Why are they treat me like this
but I treat them as my precious thing in the world?
Even my family!
My sisters!
My mother!
I hate my sisters!
They also just like the other friends!
They only find me when they need me!
I hate my mother!
I hate her gamble all the time!
THAT'S WHY I HATE GAMBLER !
I hate those gambler!!!
They just know how to throw their money!
But don't know how to save $$$$$!!!
@#$%^&*
WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME???!!
BECAUSE
THERE'S A REASON BEHIND ALL THIS THING!
Of course!
Doesn't mean they don't have any goodness!
I can see all of it!
And I should say that
THAT'S THE CHALLENGE LORD GIVE ME!
I'm not hating Jesus Christ
Because He teach me how to be strong!
He teach me how to know humanity!
He teach me how to go through all this thing!
I DO APPRECIATE IT!
I DO APPRECIATE IT!
I'm just so fed up!
Even my so-called best friend treat me like SHIT!
I hate 'em!!!
Why do I have such lucky?
BECAUSE
THERE'S A REASON BEHIND ALL THIS THING!
I tried to be strong all the time!
I don't wanna my friend worry 'bout me!
I don't wanna them feel sad bout my life!
I don't wanna....................
I don't wanna....................
I don't wanna....................
I always believe there's a miracle
when I done my part.
I always believe there's a miracle
when I did my best!
I always believe there's a miracle
when I help my friend go through their problem!
I always believe there's a miracle
I always believe there's a miracle
when I follow their instructions!
I always believe there's a miracle
when I being a good sister!
I always believe there's a miracle
when I being a good daugther!
I always believe......................
I always believe......................
I always believe......................
THERE'S A REASON BEHIND ALL THIS THING!
I HATE SEEING THIS SENTENCES!
BUT I STILL BELIEVE ALL THIS THING!
I wonder why believe it...!!
I've been changed my outfit!
I've changed my attitude!
I've changed my talking style!
I've changed............
I've changed............
I've changed............
BUT WHY THERE STILL NO MIRACLE???!!
Felt like being CHEATED
Felt like being PLAY
Felt like being ..........
Felt like being ..........
Felt like being ..........
I'm so frustrated!
I'm so fed up!
I'm so confused!
I'm just sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment